I have nothing to do right now. Just finished chatting with my brother (only few lines exchanged!) then he had to pay attention in his tuition class. Now I'm waiting to go to the gym.
I'm just curious ... Which one is the real you? In one website, you sounded so sad. Asking for help to get away. The in another website, you sound all sweet and caring as if you'd never dream of going away. Hurm. That confuses me. *ponders* Ah! Nvm. It's none of my business anyway. And I don't want to dwell on these stuffs too long coz it will start turning me into a human water tap again. So, no more human water tap please?
My brother is coming to Miri soon. But just for awhile. Coz my aunt is taking him on a vacation to KK. Asked me to go with him, but I can't. It's revision week. Then FINALS!! Arghh! My stressing periods are almost here! *sobsob*
What else to talk about? Hm ... I've no idea!
psstt!!! The psychotic gf msged me again in the morning. *sigh* She is confusing I tell you. She really knows how to twist around facts and stories. *shivers*
Ok. I'm all out of ideas.
Guess I'll stop now.
GYM HERE I COME.
I'm just curious ... Which one is the real you? In one website, you sounded so sad. Asking for help to get away. The in another website, you sound all sweet and caring as if you'd never dream of going away. Hurm. That confuses me. *ponders* Ah! Nvm. It's none of my business anyway. And I don't want to dwell on these stuffs too long coz it will start turning me into a human water tap again. So, no more human water tap please?
My brother is coming to Miri soon. But just for awhile. Coz my aunt is taking him on a vacation to KK. Asked me to go with him, but I can't. It's revision week. Then FINALS!! Arghh! My stressing periods are almost here! *sobsob*
What else to talk about? Hm ... I've no idea!
psstt!!! The psychotic gf msged me again in the morning. *sigh* She is confusing I tell you. She really knows how to twist around facts and stories. *shivers*
Ok. I'm all out of ideas.
Guess I'll stop now.
GYM HERE I COME.

0 comments:
Post a Comment