Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bad dreams..

Hello.

Woke up around 5. Had a bad dream again. Now I can't sleep. *sigh* These past few weeks, I've been having unpleasant dreams. Don't know why.

It started with dreams about this certain person, always end up dying in front of me. If not, it'd be about this person disappearing. No matter how hard I try to search, I'm never able to find this person.. Then a few weeks ago, I dreamt about my best friends from high school getting burnt alive while trying to escape our burning hostel. I was the only one that managed to climb over the fence in time with a person I don't know. Woke up crying. The image of my friends burning still haunts me.. Guess I just miss all of them so much. It's been 6 years since I last saw any of them..

Then yesterday, I dreamt of myself dying in a fire from a car crash. Argh! Woke up with my heart beating so fast.. When I've calmed down and went back to sleep, had another dream again. Dreamt I was being blackmailed. *sigh* Why oh why?

And this morning, the reason for me waking up so early is because I dreamt of this person again, falling off a clift. When the rescue team arrived, there was no trace at all of that person and after awhile, everyone gave up. But I did not. And guess what? I found the body. Horrible image. :'(

Why do I keep on having dreams like this? Something must be wrong with me..

0 comments: