Ignore the title. It's irrelevant. Haha. Just a song that suddenly popped into my mind. Yes, you've guessed correctly. I can't sleep again! Went to the gym earlier, cycled for like 30mins (it's only my 2nd visit, gimme a break ok?). Body aches like hell, but this eyes still won't sleep.
One of my friend cried just now. My heart went out to her coz I know what she is feeling. Teared up abit seeing her so sad... All those words of comfort like, "Don't worry, it'll be ok" or "Just be strong, it'll be over soon." felt so empty. I couldn't bring myself to give those advises coz it din work for me. No it won't be over soon. How can you get over a heartache so fast? Even now I'm still crying coz of the pain. How can I tell her to be strong when I myself felt so weak and vulnerable becoz of the heartache? *sigh* I could only tell her to cry as hard and long as she wants. Through crying, she'll get better. That I am sure coz I am getting better after each and every cry I had.
Even just now I cried again. Was surfing through Youtube. Came across one very meaningful song to me. Staccie Oricco's I Promise. *sigh* That song brings so much emotion, so many memories. And then to listen to that song again after everything that has happen felt like a slap across my face. I smiled yet I cried at the same time. Silly huh?
A quote for my heartbroken friend... And also for you that is so precious ...
"It’s hard to lose someone you love, to finally say goodbye. You try to be strong, but the pain keeps holding on, and all you can do is cry. Deep within your heart, you know it’s time to move on, when the fairytale you once knew is gone."
Be happy precious. Enjoy love, enjoy life.
I'm learning to do so again ...
Gotta go and try to sleep now. My head is throbbing. *sigh*
Bye. Off to find a bit of happiness in my dreams.
One of my friend cried just now. My heart went out to her coz I know what she is feeling. Teared up abit seeing her so sad... All those words of comfort like, "Don't worry, it'll be ok" or "Just be strong, it'll be over soon." felt so empty. I couldn't bring myself to give those advises coz it din work for me. No it won't be over soon. How can you get over a heartache so fast? Even now I'm still crying coz of the pain. How can I tell her to be strong when I myself felt so weak and vulnerable becoz of the heartache? *sigh* I could only tell her to cry as hard and long as she wants. Through crying, she'll get better. That I am sure coz I am getting better after each and every cry I had.
Even just now I cried again. Was surfing through Youtube. Came across one very meaningful song to me. Staccie Oricco's I Promise. *sigh* That song brings so much emotion, so many memories. And then to listen to that song again after everything that has happen felt like a slap across my face. I smiled yet I cried at the same time. Silly huh?
A quote for my heartbroken friend... And also for you that is so precious ...
"It’s hard to lose someone you love, to finally say goodbye. You try to be strong, but the pain keeps holding on, and all you can do is cry. Deep within your heart, you know it’s time to move on, when the fairytale you once knew is gone."
Be happy precious. Enjoy love, enjoy life.
I'm learning to do so again ...
Gotta go and try to sleep now. My head is throbbing. *sigh*
Bye. Off to find a bit of happiness in my dreams.

0 comments:
Post a Comment