How freaking dare you say that to me? :'(
I am so so so so pissed off right now. My hands are literally shaking right now. Heart is beating so fast it feels like it's going to explode. ARGHHH!!!
I called someone just now coz that person din reply my msges, jst to check whether my msg was received or not. Surprise, surprise! The gf answered and told me that the person I was looking for was not available. So I said nvm. After hanging up, I sent another msg, asking to reply me when that person sees my msg. Now, this person was some one precious to me. And old habits die hard. I used our endearing terms. Then I realized, why am I still msging that number. There are 2 numbers. So I try contacting this person via the other number. Yes, I got the right person. This person told me that the gf was holding onto their hp. I said nvm. So end of story right? WRONG!
Not long after that, I received a msg from the gf, using this person's number asking me who am I? "Ko gerek nya ka? Phl ko cr nya?" The minute I finished reading those 2 lines, my hands started shaking. I forwarded that msg to this person's other number. Then I calmly called the gf.
When she answered, I asked "Ktk xknl kmk ka?". She said yes, she recognized. Then I asked, if she does recognize me then why did she send me that sms? She said she din realized it was me until I called and my pic popped up. Yeah right! I then asked her why on earth would she asked such a question? "Ktk xcayak ngn gerek ktk ka?" She said she trusts, but today this person deleted all the msges in the phone before handing it over to her. So she thinks that there's something going on. WTF. So that's trust to you huh? "Ktk tauk sik ktk sorg jak gf nya knk tok. Nya dirik pun dah pdh ngn ktk kan? Knk msh xtrust ngn nya?" Know what she said? "Xda mek xtrust ngn nya. Kmk trust." Bullshit. I told her to check properly next time before she goes sending those type of msges. She knows my phone number ok? Asked it from me so that I could send msges/reports to her. *sigh* But, she SHOULDN'T be sending those type of msges. It's clear she doesn't trust at all. Empty talks. Full of crap. Whatever ...
Come on la! I have never felt so insulted before. Here I am getting comfortable with the fact that I am able to finally move on. Then this stupid, idiotic girl asks me such questions? How dare you? If you were in my place, what would you feel?
I'm taking deep breaths to calm myself down right now.
*breath in, breath out*
Just ignore the stupidity.
Btw, you are one hell of a psychotic maniac. Do you know that? The problem is between the both of you. You don't have to involve your family. I know you are sick. Genuinely sick. And everyone feels sorry and sympathizes you. Heck, even I sympathizes you. There are so many things that you've done to me that makes me want to vent out my anger onto you. But, I resist. Coz you're sick. And I don't want to make you worry or think too much. But that doesn't mean you should use that illness a tactic. Psycho la you. You and your family. Every single one of you. Psycho.
I am so so so so pissed off right now. My hands are literally shaking right now. Heart is beating so fast it feels like it's going to explode. ARGHHH!!!
I called someone just now coz that person din reply my msges, jst to check whether my msg was received or not. Surprise, surprise! The gf answered and told me that the person I was looking for was not available. So I said nvm. After hanging up, I sent another msg, asking to reply me when that person sees my msg. Now, this person was some one precious to me. And old habits die hard. I used our endearing terms. Then I realized, why am I still msging that number. There are 2 numbers. So I try contacting this person via the other number. Yes, I got the right person. This person told me that the gf was holding onto their hp. I said nvm. So end of story right? WRONG!
Not long after that, I received a msg from the gf, using this person's number asking me who am I? "Ko gerek nya ka? Phl ko cr nya?" The minute I finished reading those 2 lines, my hands started shaking. I forwarded that msg to this person's other number. Then I calmly called the gf.
When she answered, I asked "Ktk xknl kmk ka?". She said yes, she recognized. Then I asked, if she does recognize me then why did she send me that sms? She said she din realized it was me until I called and my pic popped up. Yeah right! I then asked her why on earth would she asked such a question? "Ktk xcayak ngn gerek ktk ka?" She said she trusts, but today this person deleted all the msges in the phone before handing it over to her. So she thinks that there's something going on. WTF. So that's trust to you huh? "Ktk tauk sik ktk sorg jak gf nya knk tok. Nya dirik pun dah pdh ngn ktk kan? Knk msh xtrust ngn nya?" Know what she said? "Xda mek xtrust ngn nya. Kmk trust." Bullshit. I told her to check properly next time before she goes sending those type of msges. She knows my phone number ok? Asked it from me so that I could send msges/reports to her. *sigh* But, she SHOULDN'T be sending those type of msges. It's clear she doesn't trust at all. Empty talks. Full of crap. Whatever ...
Come on la! I have never felt so insulted before. Here I am getting comfortable with the fact that I am able to finally move on. Then this stupid, idiotic girl asks me such questions? How dare you? If you were in my place, what would you feel?
I'm taking deep breaths to calm myself down right now.
*breath in, breath out*
Just ignore the stupidity.
Btw, you are one hell of a psychotic maniac. Do you know that? The problem is between the both of you. You don't have to involve your family. I know you are sick. Genuinely sick. And everyone feels sorry and sympathizes you. Heck, even I sympathizes you. There are so many things that you've done to me that makes me want to vent out my anger onto you. But, I resist. Coz you're sick. And I don't want to make you worry or think too much. But that doesn't mean you should use that illness a tactic. Psycho la you. You and your family. Every single one of you. Psycho.
p/s: Sorry if some of the words are abit harsh. I'm just so freaking angry. Sorry.

0 comments:
Post a Comment