Living in the Senadin area means crappy online connection. It's like living in a cave. :S Just like today. Been trying to go online since 9am. No success til now. 5pm. Arghh! It's frustrating ok? With nothing to do the whole day. *sigh*
That's why I've been going on9 through my mobile. :) At first I just used the mobile web browser, but I find it difficult coz the screen doesn't fit. I have to scroll up and down, left to right to read something. That's when I remembered that my phone has the Opera Mini application. Yippee!

Opera Mini is a special kind of browser that delivers compressed Web pages from Opera's servers, and as a result, browsing is fast and data use is reduced to about 10% of what you would normally use. ( I don't know how the explain the function so I just copied this from http://my.opera.com/operamini/blog/ Hehe).
This is how the Start Page looks like. :)I know my phone is no smart phone. *sigh* But still, having Opera Mini makes surfing the internet through mobile so easy.
K. Bye. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment