Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lock Your Spot

All day long, the conversations revolving around me was about this website call Lock Your Spot. It's a network marketing company. My friend asked me to sign up last night and now she's pestering me to ask other people to join. So here I am pestering other people to join up as well coz it's free. But not for long. Will be launching soon. As I'm typing this, there's only 12 hours left. Haha.

Join me anyone?
http://www.lockyourspot.com/kistin12

Tonight I might be going out for a karaoke session with some friends. No, I am not a good singer. But I don't care. Friends better bring their earmuffs tonight. Haha. Owh, might go and watch Robin Hood as well. Love the director. The other movie that he made, Kingdom of Heaven was one of my favourites.

K, gtg now. Have to go pester someone else to join me in Lock Your Spot. 12 hours left!

0 comments: