Saturday, May 22, 2010

That's all it takes

2 words. 2 simple words. That's all it takes. Made me feel angry, yet sad at the same time. *sigh* Why do I keep doing this to myself? Told myself not to go and read that blog anymore.. Yet I keep going back, looking and hoping for something. Silly me.

2 words. 2 simple words. That's all it takes to make me happy. But I don't think I'll ever see those 2 words I've hoped for. Never again, never.. I don't think you even know what those 2 words I wish to hear are.. *sigh*

2 words. 2 simple words. Sounds so easy but it's so freakin' hard to do. I'm still learning, it's getting easy.. But it still hurts to think that one day you'll be behind me instead of beside me..

Simple words evoke all sorts of feeling, right? Why am I so gloomy.. Maybe its the weather affecting me.. A stroll in the rain under an umbrella would do me good.. *sigh*

0 comments: