Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rhythm of the falling rain ...

It was raining today. I walked to the bus stop under an umbrella. It was 7.30pm ... And at that moment, it felt that I was all alone in this whole wide world. It felt calm and soothing to hear the pitter-patter of raindrops on my umbrella with an occasional breeze blowing around. I love it when it rains ... *sigh*

It's in these little things that makes me remember. I don't think I've written about this incident in this blog. I used to walk in the rain, hand-in-hand with that someone precious. It was a long time ago ... But the feeling I felt at that moment, priceless and unforgetable. :)

Luckily it was dark when I was wallking to the bus stop. Or else people would thought that I was crazy. Coz I was tearing up, yet smiling at the same time.

Silly me, reminiscing while walking in the rain ..

0 comments: