Just got back. Went somewhere just now, doing something. I can't tell the details, am not allowed to. But, I couldn't concentrate back then. Coz I was mesmerized by the stars. It was breathtaking ... If I could, I would have just laid there on the mat, gazing at the stars. It wasn't just 2 or 3 stars you know ... I'm talking about a sky filled with sparkling stars. *sigh* Beautiful ...
And it reminds me of an incident from the past ... Where I was actually laying on a mat, looking at the stars. Where? Hahaha. It's a favourite spot in Miri for star gazing. But where I was a while ago was someplace else ... And the stars were more sparkly than the night 5 years ago ... :)
Hey you, I miss gazing at the stars with you. I don't remember when was the last time we did it ... I guess we got so caught up with our daily life that we let the simple pleasures like these slip away ... Like taking a walk at the beach, going to the park, star gazing ... All those simple little pleasures. I miss doing all those stuffs .. It's not always about going shopping or movies you know? *sigh* But what's the use of me saying all this now. It's already too late for me ... :'(
Will anyone go star gazing with me? It calms me ever so much ...
Nite.
And it reminds me of an incident from the past ... Where I was actually laying on a mat, looking at the stars. Where? Hahaha. It's a favourite spot in Miri for star gazing. But where I was a while ago was someplace else ... And the stars were more sparkly than the night 5 years ago ... :)
Hey you, I miss gazing at the stars with you. I don't remember when was the last time we did it ... I guess we got so caught up with our daily life that we let the simple pleasures like these slip away ... Like taking a walk at the beach, going to the park, star gazing ... All those simple little pleasures. I miss doing all those stuffs .. It's not always about going shopping or movies you know? *sigh* But what's the use of me saying all this now. It's already too late for me ... :'(
Will anyone go star gazing with me? It calms me ever so much ...
Nite.

0 comments:
Post a Comment