Hello.
Just got back from BARcelona. Before I head off for a shower and a good night sleep, thought of sharing what I did today.
Went out with a friend for lunch at noon, stopped by at the bus terminal first to get a bus ticket (Daddy and Catherine will so kill me if I leave it till last minute and there's no ticket left). Then, went to visit a friend of mine who gave birth in November. I was back in Sri Aman when she gave birth. How frustrating... And I have been waiting and anticipating for months and months. *sigh* So finally got to see her baby today. She's so cute!
That's Baby Isya. Cute kan? After 'talking' to us for like an hour, she got abit cranky. So her mama gave her some water and when I was carrying her after that, she fell asleep. Awwww...
After chit-chatting with her parents while Isya slept, I went to take a look on my poor kitties. Skip and Belle were fine, but poor poor Oggy is in bad condition. He has gotten thinner, there's lesser fur on his tail and his two back legs are wobbly when he walks. *sniffsniff* I'm sad for him. Hope he stays strong until Aynoor comes back from Sibu. Then we can take him to the vet. Be strong Oggy!! :(
After that, we went to watch a movie.

Quite nice. Guess what. I cried. Hahaha.
AND, the cinema was freakin' cold. Even with my sweater on I was still shivering. Next time , I'm gonna bring socks, gloves, ear muffs and a scarf too. :P
Then after a quick dinner at McD, it was off to BARcelona coz my friend wanted to watch the football match. Me, being the non football fan, know what I did? Played Solitaire with Kin. And 1 round of chess (we lost BADLY) and also 2 rounds of Sudoku. Haha.
So, I guess that's all. Off for a shower now!
Wait! I forgot. Haha. I'm really excited to watch a new movie that should be released around May. It's a sequence from 3 of my FAV MOVIE!
Hehehe! Puss in Boots is sooooo cute. And look! He has gotten fat!
I can't wait!!!
Just got back from BARcelona. Before I head off for a shower and a good night sleep, thought of sharing what I did today.
Went out with a friend for lunch at noon, stopped by at the bus terminal first to get a bus ticket (Daddy and Catherine will so kill me if I leave it till last minute and there's no ticket left). Then, went to visit a friend of mine who gave birth in November. I was back in Sri Aman when she gave birth. How frustrating... And I have been waiting and anticipating for months and months. *sigh* So finally got to see her baby today. She's so cute!
That's Baby Isya. Cute kan? After 'talking' to us for like an hour, she got abit cranky. So her mama gave her some water and when I was carrying her after that, she fell asleep. Awwww...After chit-chatting with her parents while Isya slept, I went to take a look on my poor kitties. Skip and Belle were fine, but poor poor Oggy is in bad condition. He has gotten thinner, there's lesser fur on his tail and his two back legs are wobbly when he walks. *sniffsniff* I'm sad for him. Hope he stays strong until Aynoor comes back from Sibu. Then we can take him to the vet. Be strong Oggy!! :(
After that, we went to watch a movie.

Quite nice. Guess what. I cried. Hahaha.
AND, the cinema was freakin' cold. Even with my sweater on I was still shivering. Next time , I'm gonna bring socks, gloves, ear muffs and a scarf too. :P
Then after a quick dinner at McD, it was off to BARcelona coz my friend wanted to watch the football match. Me, being the non football fan, know what I did? Played Solitaire with Kin. And 1 round of chess (we lost BADLY) and also 2 rounds of Sudoku. Haha.
So, I guess that's all. Off for a shower now!
Wait! I forgot. Haha. I'm really excited to watch a new movie that should be released around May. It's a sequence from 3 of my FAV MOVIE!
Hehehe! Puss in Boots is sooooo cute. And look! He has gotten fat!I can't wait!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment