So another year has gone by. Let me think back to what I've promised myself last year ... Don't think I've fulfill them all. Ha-ha.
2010.
What would I want for 2010?
I pray that Daddy will be more health conscious, able handle his anger more and knows that I'm trying my very best to make him proud. I pray that Mummy won't get tired all the time, have more patience and knows that I love her and misses her everyday. I pray that my sister would be more wiser, listens to the advises given to her and knows that we all love her and want the best for her. I pray that my brother would grow up, stop annoying people and read more books this year. I pray that my family could be the happy loving family that I once knew. That's what I want for my family for 2010.
For myself? I pray that I too will be wiser, have a stronger will, a stronger heart and have more patience ...
Actually, I don't really know what I want for myself in 2010 ... sometimes the world seems so bleak and I feel as if there's no hope for me. I just pray that one day I'd be able to open my eyes and realize that everything will get better.
Happy 2010 everyone. Hope this year brings you all happiness.
Monday, January 4, 2010
It's 2010 already?
Posted by babymidori12 at 2:11 AM
Labels: blablabla's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment