Was browsing through my photo album earlier and I came across these pictures. It was taken during the holidays. Me and my siblings were bored at home so we decided to play badminton at our courtyard. And guess what time it was? 3 in the evening! Freaking hot I tell you. But I was lucky. I get to play in the shade. Ha-Ha! So that means that my opponent has to play under the sun. And as Mummy was yelling at us telling that it's too hot to play, guess what my siblings did?

Ha-ha! I miss those 2.. Owh! There was this one time when one of us hit the shuttlecock too hard that it landed on the roof. Since that was the last usable shuttlecock left (others had ended up becoming chew toys :S), my brother had to go and get it. This was done by climbing out of the window from my parents' bedroom. 
Luckily Mummy din see. :)
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Moments captured :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment