The title comes from a long discussion that my friends and I had. *sigh*
This sucks!
I'm really sad today but I'm trying hard not to show it. Trying really hard to look as if everything is okay. All of this started from yesterday. And just now after reading something, my heart hurts even more. Why is it so hard? Why do we always make things complicated?
Do you know that there are times when I feel so strong and understanding. But then there will always be this little pricks of doubts pricking into my heart. Making me feel sad.
Owh silly heart of mine, when will you heal?
Dear little heart of mine, when will you ever learn?
I'm tired la of crying.
This is my heart, it's not a toy.
I love you.
When? When then you'll realize? When will you see?
When I'm gone is it?
When I am no longer around you?
When my heart can no longer take the pain?
When I cannot look at you?
Then you'll see?
Then you'll realize?
It will be too late then my dear.
It would be so much more painful for me then.
Don't please.
Enough.
I don't know how much more my heart can take.
*sigh*
Anyway, lets talk about something else. I've been meaning to write about this for quite a while but I keep on forgetting. I have my custom made bags!
Thank you Ayu! :)
Btw, I messed up. Though that this week was exam week. Did revisions like mad. Woke up early on Monday, (around 4am) and took a shower at 6am. Then I realized that the dates for exam week starts at 14th. Hahahahaha! Silly me.
K. Bye.
Tired of talking.

0 comments:
Post a Comment