About what?
I don't know. Have no idea really.
But since this is my blog, I am free to talk about whatever I want to.
So buzz off if you don't like what I write.
Understand?
Mun sik suka apa yg aku tulis kat ctok, xboh baca ...
Senang cerita ...
:)
Yesterday after I was tired of revising, I went through a file of love letters. Haha. Cheered me up coz what was on those letters were funny. No, not many romantic stuffs. But lots of cute drawings. I always anticipated on receiving a letter from that person before, just becoz of the drawings. :)
But then, after going through those files made me realized how I have changed. Hurm. I liked myself back then. Eventough the person I have become today is much more wiser, I seem to have lost the sense of finding happiness out of every situation I face. I was always positive. Where has that girl gone? I guess after the incdent that happened to me in 2007, that part of me that was always positive seemed to have vanished. Fear and sadness began to take over, though as hard as I tried to hide it.
Hey, Hey! You, You!
I don't like your girlfriend.
No way, no way.
I think you need a new one.
Haha. Lyrics that had been in my head since April. Just got to wrtie it down. Sorry. :)
Saya ada projek besar mok dipolah tok. Dah dapat persetujuan dah dari orang empu nya badan. Hehehehehehehe. Sangat happy. :)) Moga2 plan tok dapat siap dengan cepat dengan hasil yang produktif. :)
Btw, this song is for you. Reading through those old letters reminds me of this song. It used to be one of our favorites. Do you remember? :) Heard this song last week made me smile. How innocent and naive we were back then, right? Haha. But I do miss those moments. I miss you. I miss us. I miss everything.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay with me
Don't fall asleep too soon
The angels can wait for a moment
Come real close
Forget the world outside
Tonight we're alone
It's finally you and I
It wasn't meant to feel like this
Not without you
Cos when I look at my life
How the pieces fall into place
It just wouldn't rhyme without you
When I see how my path
Seem to end up before your face
The state of my heart
The place where we are
Was written in the stars
Don't be afraid
I'll be right by your side
Through the laughter and pain
Together we're bound to fly
I wasn't meant to love like this
Not without you
Cos when I look at my life
How the pieces fall into place
It just wouldn't rhyme without you
When I see how my path
Seem to end up before your face
The state of my heart
The place where we are
Was written in the stars
I made a few mistakes, yeah
Like sometimes we do
Been through lot of heartache
But I made it back to you
Cos when I look at my life
How the pieces fall into place
It just wouldn't rhyme without you
And when I see how my path
Seem to end up before your face
The state of my heart
The place where we are
Was written in the stars
When I look at my life
How the pieces fall into place
It just wouldn't rhyme without you
When I see how my path
Seem to end up before your face
The state of my heart
The place where we are
Was written in the stars
The state of my heart
The place where we are
Was written in the stars
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:)
I don't know. Have no idea really.
But since this is my blog, I am free to talk about whatever I want to.
So buzz off if you don't like what I write.
Understand?
Mun sik suka apa yg aku tulis kat ctok, xboh baca ...
Senang cerita ...
:)
Yesterday after I was tired of revising, I went through a file of love letters. Haha. Cheered me up coz what was on those letters were funny. No, not many romantic stuffs. But lots of cute drawings. I always anticipated on receiving a letter from that person before, just becoz of the drawings. :)
But then, after going through those files made me realized how I have changed. Hurm. I liked myself back then. Eventough the person I have become today is much more wiser, I seem to have lost the sense of finding happiness out of every situation I face. I was always positive. Where has that girl gone? I guess after the incdent that happened to me in 2007, that part of me that was always positive seemed to have vanished. Fear and sadness began to take over, though as hard as I tried to hide it.
Hey, Hey! You, You!
I don't like your girlfriend.
No way, no way.
I think you need a new one.
Haha. Lyrics that had been in my head since April. Just got to wrtie it down. Sorry. :)
Saya ada projek besar mok dipolah tok. Dah dapat persetujuan dah dari orang empu nya badan. Hehehehehehehe. Sangat happy. :)) Moga2 plan tok dapat siap dengan cepat dengan hasil yang produktif. :)
Btw, this song is for you. Reading through those old letters reminds me of this song. It used to be one of our favorites. Do you remember? :) Heard this song last week made me smile. How innocent and naive we were back then, right? Haha. But I do miss those moments. I miss you. I miss us. I miss everything.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay with me
Don't fall asleep too soon
The angels can wait for a moment
Come real close
Forget the world outside
Tonight we're alone
It's finally you and I
It wasn't meant to feel like this
Not without you
Cos when I look at my life
How the pieces fall into place
It just wouldn't rhyme without you
When I see how my path
Seem to end up before your face
The state of my heart
The place where we are
Was written in the stars
Don't be afraid
I'll be right by your side
Through the laughter and pain
Together we're bound to fly
I wasn't meant to love like this
Not without you
Cos when I look at my life
How the pieces fall into place
It just wouldn't rhyme without you
When I see how my path
Seem to end up before your face
The state of my heart
The place where we are
Was written in the stars
I made a few mistakes, yeah
Like sometimes we do
Been through lot of heartache
But I made it back to you
Cos when I look at my life
How the pieces fall into place
It just wouldn't rhyme without you
And when I see how my path
Seem to end up before your face
The state of my heart
The place where we are
Was written in the stars
When I look at my life
How the pieces fall into place
It just wouldn't rhyme without you
When I see how my path
Seem to end up before your face
The state of my heart
The place where we are
Was written in the stars
The state of my heart
The place where we are
Was written in the stars
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:)

0 comments:
Post a Comment