Thursday, June 3, 2010

Not again, please ...

Once again you have successfully spoiled my mood and our plans.
Thank you.
23 minutes ago, you were posting pictures into a newly created album. Then suddenly you fainted? And some one has to change their plans for tonight just to send you to the hospital.
I don't understand you.
Thank you so much.

*sigh*

Why?
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
WHY?!!?

*sobsobsob*
I told myself that I mustn't and wouldn't cry.
But I can't help it ...
:'(

Nvm. I'm used to it.
Used to being in this kind of situation.
Used to being treated this way.
Used to being dissapointed, over and over again.
It's okay.

My life is one big heap of mess.
I need a giant shovel to scoop away all the messes.

I feel like screaming my lungs out.
I need a soothing activity.
Before I get extremely mad and turn into a inconsiderable monster.

*sigh*

0 comments: