*contents of this post may be very personal. Tapi ada ku kesah? My blog, my scribbles. Its not as if anyone is reading my blog anyway*
Dear Daddy,
How have you been? Heard that you've been throwing about alot of tempers these few weeks. I know how frustrating it may be for you in this period of life. From working in a high position for a company in a foreign country, to running a simple coffee shop that just doesn't seem to be making profits.. Don't give up Daddy, don't lose faith and hope so easily. Try holding onto your temper. Because I'd love Calvin to know you as the supportive, loving and caring father that I've known during my childhood days. Seems like ages ago when I was a little girl, running to hug you at the door everytime you come home from work. Now, I find it hard to sit down and talk to you. I am trying my best Daddy to make you proud. But do you think you can do your part as well? Take better care of your health. You're not as young as you use to be.. Thank you for always believing in me and encouraging me, no matter whether it was my ballet performance or the struggles in studies that I am going through. I love you Daddy.
Dear Mummy,
Have I ever told you that you are a strong women? I admire you Mummy. Even with all the problems our family are going through, you try hard to hide away your tears. But I do know how hard it is for you, and that you seemed so lonely sometimes. I hope that soon Catherine would be able to sit down and talk to you just like the both of us. Don't be sad Mummy. Please believe that I am trying hard, eventhough I do slip and fall once in awhile. Thank you Mummy for being my inspiration of becoming a strong women. I love you Mummy.
Dear Lil Sister,
Sometimes I do feel as if you're just wasting your time away. You're so stubborn and ignorant sometimes and we'd get into serious fights once in awhile. But the fights never lasts for more than 15mins. After that we'd be laughing and joking around again. You are my best friend, eversince 1990. I'm sorry that I used to feed you false facts when we were little (like brushing our hair 100x b4 going to bed would give us beautiful smooth hair) but the look of fascination on your face is too much to resist. Talking to you, the conversation never seem to stop. We could go on for hours talking and laughing at the same time. You're fun to be with. But try to be more attentive to what's going on around you and not to be too bitter. I love you Mei.
Dear Lil Brother,
Why is it so with Mei the both of you would quarrel like cats and dogs? But you and I seem to get along fine. You know lots of my secrets and always threaten me that you'd spill the beans. But I know you won't. Don't try to grow up so fast, you'll miss out on alot of things. Pay more attention on your studies and don't make Mummy and Daddy worry about you. You'd be fine if you just pay more attention on the finer details in life. The moments that I miss the most with you would be the moments where we'd talk about absurd stuffs over a cup of Milo before going to bed. Which reminds me, you still have to read at least one chapter of any story book before going to bed. I love you silly Boy.
Sometimes its hard for me to talk to my family. I'd get so caught up in my own world that everything else becomes a blur. Besides, everyone expects me to be and act as an adult. Yes, my age might say I'm an adult, but I too am still learning about life. *sigh*
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Letter From My Heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment