Saturday, March 13, 2010

Will the tears ever stop?

Stupid me.
Stupid life.
Stupid reality.
Stupid world.

I'm tired. So very tired. In a few weeks I felt as if I've aged 10 years. I've given up the will to keep on trying. Lost the sense to keep on fighting for what I want. What's the use? I've been struggling for 2 years, believing that one day it will be better. And look at the situation I'm in right now ... Broken and alone.

No matter how hard I try to encourage myself to not give up, it's hard. So damn hard. What's the use now? Why did I ever bothered for these 2 years? If this is what a girl gets, fighting for her love, than I'd rather never love again.

Spent almost every night crying. I'm tired of crying. Tired of hoping. Tired of trying. I wanna stop. But this little heart of mine is very obstinate. It keeps on abusing itself even though my mind keeps on advising it to stop ... Queer little thing. When will you ever learn little heart of mine?

Why am I so weak? Why am I so stupid?

Take me away, into a fairytale ... I'm tired of this cruel heartless world ...

0 comments: