Monday, March 29, 2010

To Catch a Falling Star

Hello.

Sorry bout the last 2 post. Been feeling really down. As if someone placed my whole life into a washing machine and forgot to switch off the spinner. :(

I've been thinking a lot these past few days. And not just the usually thinking that I do. I realized something important. It's useless to keep on crying. Waste of time and energy. And it doesn't help to make you feel better. You'd just end up feeling much worse. Self-pitying is really really painful. Believe me. And you won't get what you want either by crying your eyes out. And so for these few days, I've forced myself to stop crying. It was hard, real damn hard coz the hurt and pain is still there. But the trick that I've learn was to count your blessings and forget what you don't have. :)

Forgive and forget. That's what I'm trying to do right now. These things are easier said than done. *sigh* But I'm doing it. Trying hard to forgive and forget.

The title for this post sounds so random. But this few days, the lines "Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away" kept on repeating in my head. How irony this is for me. Coz, I'm a person that tends to find comfort thru songs' lyrics. So at this period of my life, to have those lines repeating in my head is like telling me that it's impossible to go on. How can you catch a falling star? Silly huh? Yeah, I think too much ...

But it's ok. Bit by bit, day by day I'm learning to let go and move on. Hopefully the pain will be gone soon.

Ok. Time to stop now. Have to go and search for academic journals for my CIB assignment. :S In the meantime, I should put my Happy Face back on and smile for the whole world to see. I'll be fine. :D

Smiling away like a maniac,


0 comments: