Friday, March 12, 2010

Stupid, stupid, stupid ...

Stupid internet connection. My house has no internet connection. The Wireless provided is useless. Tried using Celcom Broadband, also useless. Thinking bout installing Streamyx. Can I? It's the uni's house. Hurm .. If no internet, how to do work? I feel as if I'm living in a cave. Grrr ..

These past few weeks felt like shit. I'm tired, I'm sad.
*sigh*
For the first time ever since entering my Uni, I felt homesick. Really, really, really homesick. And I'm gonna be 24 this year! Still homesick. I miss my Mummy ... :'(

Btw, I've changed my major. So long Finance. Good riddance. Should have gotten rid of you a long time ago. Now I'm doing Marketing & Management. So far, so good. But it's only Week 2.

Lately, my mind has been filled with What If questions ... Not a good thing.

And this song is the stupid song that made me cry.



I'm talking nonsense, I know ...
I'm sorry.
Next post will be better, I promise.



Hoping for more rains,

0 comments: