I couldn't sleep last nite after my last post. And when I finally fell asleep, woke up at arun 5am. *sigh* Today is going to be another day. But hey, don't worry. I can still smile. I'm smiling right now. No worries. All is well.
Let me share with you all a quote I found yesterday evening ...
"I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smiles at you."
Nice right? I really can relate to this.
*sigh*
Warum bist du nur nicht bei mir?
Kein großes Geheimnis wie sehr ich dich liebe!
Ich liebe dich mein Honigbienchen.
:)
I suddenly have an obsession for finding endearments terms in different languages. Haha. Don't know of what I translate is correct or not ... :PP
Wait wait wait! I found this translation somewhere on the internet. Loving it.
"Dass Liebe, die aus Trümmern auferstand,
Reicher als einst an Größe ist und Kraft!"
It's translated from Shakespeare. It means :
"And ruin'd love, when it is built anew,
Grows fairer than at first, more strong, far greater."
Haha. Nice meaning right?
Sorry this post does not make any senses. Guess it's just a way for me to cheer myself and try to forget the sadness.
Moving on ...
Cada día te quiero más que ayer y menos que mañana.
Te quiero con todo mi corazón.
Me haces feliz.
:)
Ok, that's enough for one day.
Let me share with you all a quote I found yesterday evening ...
"I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smiles at you."
Nice right? I really can relate to this.
*sigh*
Warum bist du nur nicht bei mir?
Kein großes Geheimnis wie sehr ich dich liebe!
Ich liebe dich mein Honigbienchen.
:)
I suddenly have an obsession for finding endearments terms in different languages. Haha. Don't know of what I translate is correct or not ... :PP
Wait wait wait! I found this translation somewhere on the internet. Loving it.
"Dass Liebe, die aus Trümmern auferstand,
Reicher als einst an Größe ist und Kraft!"
It's translated from Shakespeare. It means :
"And ruin'd love, when it is built anew,
Grows fairer than at first, more strong, far greater."
Haha. Nice meaning right?
Sorry this post does not make any senses. Guess it's just a way for me to cheer myself and try to forget the sadness.
Moving on ...
Cada día te quiero más que ayer y menos que mañana.
Te quiero con todo mi corazón.
Me haces feliz.
:)
Ok, that's enough for one day.
Con amor,

0 comments:
Post a Comment