Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tags.Tags.Tags.

I was tagged by Rima. Thanks a lot gal .. Haha

-List these rules on your blog
-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog
-Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
-Link the person who tagged you
-Leave a comment for each blogger

So, the rules on my blog
# My blog might make no sense at all for any1 who is reading (if there are readers anyway), But I don't mind. It's my scribbles of what I do daily ...
# Hurm, I don't reli have any rules actually ... Sori~

Now, 7 facts about myself
# I love drinking soup. Back home with my mum's cooking I'll drink soup only. A big bowl of soup. No rice is necessary.
# I spent 5 years of my childhood growing up in another country. Honiara which is the capital city of Solomon Islands. Go look for it somewhere in the Pacific Ocean.
# For the past 6 months, I've tried to go on diet. My weight has been going up and down like a yo-yo. Huhu. But I'm not giving up.
# I love chocolate and anything chocolaty. My dream is to one day open up a chocolate shop that sells anything in chocolate flavour. Ice-cream, cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and so much more!!!
# I love love love my pets. I have 3 dogs back home. Billion, Lohan and Ryder. Here in Miri I have 3 cats. J.Bond, Skip and Chip.
# I grew up watching Disney cartoons. All those Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid and so much more. Ask me anything about Disney cartoons. I can answer. Haha. (show off~).
# I hate having to tie up my hair. Ever since I was a kid. Ask any of my friends. Rain or shine, my hair always stays free. Haha. Except when I'm forced to occasional tie them up.

Moving on, 6 unspectacular quirks of mine
# I can chew on a piece of chewing gum for hours and hours. Haha
# I tend to laugh out really really loud when I'm with my friend. So not lady-like.
# I love furry animals. Love to pick them up and rub their fur on my cheeks. Even when I find furry stuffs that reminds me of furry animals, I'd rub them on my cheeks. ;P
# Sometimes I get this awful mood swings. I'd be laughing like crazy for awhile. Then maybe 15mins later I'll be crying my eyes out. Then I'll be laughing like crazy again.
# When I'm mopping the floor, NO ONE is allowed to walk about until the floor is completely dried. I hate seeing footprints on the floor. Arghh~!!
# Owh~!! I used to collect chocolate wrappings. Haha.

Lastly, the 7 people I'll tag
# Miss Eva
# Miss Putri
# Miss Sheela
# Miss Aynoor
# Mr Zul
# Mr Nazri, can I tag you as well? Hehe
# Err .. who else owh? 6 is all that I can think of. Then I tag YOU then, any of YOU that is reading. Haha.

That's all for now.

0 comments: