Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little Miss Sleepy~ (-.-)

Feeling really tired today. My brain has been on holiday for about 4 days. Then all the sudden, today it's been forced to work. At 8 in the morning~!! Started with tutorial for EcoTech, then did the hworks for Fin before going to the tutorial.Finally MOS lecture .. tired tired tired ..
Suppose to be doing the case study for MOS tutorial tomorrow, but yet I feel so sleepy .. Huhu. Tomorrow I have a 8.30 class. Wargh~!! Wanna sleep~
Lately I've been feeling sleepy quite early .. Arun 8 or 9 I be yawning. Haha. BUT~!! The bad thing is, I'm used to waking up early now. Thank You Aynoor~ Haha. Arun 7, I'll wake up. On my own. Somtimes even before the alarm rings. Haih~
Got to go do my MOS now. Huhu.

2 comments:

PandaMan said...

apahal tq me pulak?pelik.

babymidori12 said...

hahaha. coz i dun need an alarm clock animor~
wait wait wait, bknnya pake alarm clock pun nektok.hahaha