Monday, March 16, 2009

My mind is in disturbia ...

I received a message from sum1 just now in FS. He was asking about sum1. If any of u read my FS blog, that sum1 he was asking about would be XX. Warghhh~!! Haruska bt aku t'igt gik ngn XX ya? Maka aku da semakin ok da .. Huhu.

Now this guy, he is my bestie's boyfren. 6 years now and still going strong. Then why was he asking about XX you may ask? Well those that read my FS blog, kan aku ada crita kat sia yg I will never be able to forgive XX? I still can't forgive XX, but I'm gradually learning to ignore on XX's existence. The main reason why I cannot forgive XX? Well, yes XX hurted this sum1 very dear to me. Not once, maybe twice or thrice. How has XX hurt this sum1? Well, after hurting me by taking away this sum1 dear to me, XX hurted that sum1 dear by going away and giving dat sum1 dear back to me. As if nya ya benda, bkn manusia. Memang I was happy, but in the same time I was sad coz I know, mek 2 mpun relationship will never be the same anymore.

More trobles and turbulance followed after that. But the 1 big major event that made me really hate XX was when I found out XX ya bbait blt ngn sum1 dear ya. XX made this sum1 trust in XX and made that sum1 start syg blt ngn XX. After dat, you know what she did? She told that sum1, yg nya dah start suka ngn org len and org len ya kiranya nya mpun ex-bf. wth!!

Wait~!! The best part is yet to come ... I found out by accident who was XX ex-bf (which was the one yg nya da start syg blt coz nya salu msg XX and salu kat dpn mata XX). That guy, he is my bestie's boyfriend. For SIX years now~!! Makin la aku mrh nak? Dala mrampas gerek aku, lukakan hati gerak aku ya, now nak mrampas gerek BESTFREN aku. Warghh~!! Unforgivable~!!

When dat sum1 dear found out, apa lagik. Pegila nya mrh2 kat XX ya. Pdh tok la, ya la ... pdh xkan maafkanla, xkan crk nya gik la, apa la ... ( Yeah rite~ Whatever~) While me? I kepo2 la. Go ask this guy yg nya knl x ngn XX ya. And you know what? He DENIED EVERYTHING!!! When XX found out that he was taken, by my bestfren lagik ya, XX say la yg nya xtauk apa2. Nya xkan crk lgk laki ya. Apa2la ..

Huhu. That's why now XX is trying very hard to ambik blt dat sum1 dear to me. As for me? I give dah. Come what may. I'll just assume XX doesn't exist. I'm happy that why. I won't nag, I won't throw tantrums, I won't cry, I won't be selfish. I'll just go on my way. Live.Love.Laugh. That's what I'll do.

Friends, thanks for making everyday of my days so filled with laughters.

p/s: Bodo laki ya tyk ngn aku sal XX. Buat aku emo jak igt blt ngn XX bodo ya. Maka aku dah hepi2 da xigt sal nya. Ktkorg mok tauk apahal nya tyk? Sebab nya mok pdh kat aku yg bestfren aku ya cinta sejati nya dr dlk gik. O tedah XX kn main gik. Sak nya. Sapa srh nya g mainkan perasaan org lain, kan? What goes around, comes around. Warghh~!! Aku emo~!! Dala. This is so not me.


3 comments:

My Fairy Tales Land:) said...

dear... i understand hw u feel.. don't bother about her ok? Just live your life, be happy, remember wad we say, ignorance is bliss:) Dear, today Im feeling emo as well:'( see, we have the same personalities:) HUG

Bobby Nuurri said...

yerrr. marah na juak.
XX ya patut dihapus dan dipenggal.

LOL.

babymidori12 said...

marah aku bobby. Haha.