Just awhile ago, a friend of mine asked me if I wanted to order cupcakes from Malacca coz she's coming back to Miri on the 19th. Yeah~!! Cupcakes~!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE cupcakes. Not only cupcakes. I love cookies, cakes and oh so much more~!! anything that we can have for desserts. I LOVE LOVE LOVE~
One day, I hope to open up my own shop selling all those things. Baking is my passion, eating all those is also my passion. Hehe.
But before that, I should go for all those decorating class. To learn on doing the icings, toppings and all those. Hurm ... maybe 1 day owh?
Yum yum~ I can't wait for my cupcakes to arrive~ Don't worry, I'll show u all how the cupcakes looks like later. I'll take pics of my cupcakes before I eat them. Hehehe. (kejam alu jak bunyi)
One day, I hope to open up my own shop selling all those things. Baking is my passion, eating all those is also my passion. Hehe.
But before that, I should go for all those decorating class. To learn on doing the icings, toppings and all those. Hurm ... maybe 1 day owh?
Yum yum~ I can't wait for my cupcakes to arrive~ Don't worry, I'll show u all how the cupcakes looks like later. I'll take pics of my cupcakes before I eat them. Hehehe. (kejam alu jak bunyi)

2 comments:
oh oh oh i can't wait for the cupcakes too :)
Yes!!!! Thank you dearie:) Hahahaha... muka tebal:P Hhehe..
Post a Comment