Hehehehe
I know in the previous post I've been ranting about how bored and stress I am lately. And how worried I am about hearing nothing from any of the companies I've appkued to or gone for interviews.
But then, God works in mysterious ways.
After ranting, I went out for a cycle then after that went to walk the dogs to give them exercises. And during that frame of time, I received 3 good news. Well, 1 is really not official yet.
Good news #1 would be about my friend from Day 1 in Uni and also room-mate for a year. She finally gave birth to a healthy and adorable baby boy. I actually cried coz I've been missing her and the lil one so much since she went back to Kuching in June. Can't wait to meet her and the lil one in December.
Good news #2 would be the unofficial good news because I havent really received THE CALL yet. My friend was too excited and texted me about it. Yes, I am finally jobless no more. Monday, 8th October 2012, marks the beginning of the next chapter in life for me. But, still have to wait for THE CALL first to make it official.
Good news #3 would be about another close friend. I know I just met her and this group of girlfriends last year, but I've bonded with them so fast. I am grateful for these girls that unknowingly helped me get over my past and start again. I love these girls, along with some of the other girlfriends that has really stayed with me through thick and thin. And now, one of these girls from my new circle of friends just told me that she will be getting engage in November, not August next year.
Oh happiness!
Right after ranting about how stress on how boring my life has been lately.
*shameshameshame*
Thank you Heavenly Father, for everything.
xoxoxo

0 comments:
Post a Comment