Tick-tock!
Beautiful date today.
Hello. Just realized that I haven't been blogging since I started working. Been superbly busy, at the end of the days I always end up being too tired or lazy to blog. Actually right now, I am feeling a bit sleepy. But forcing myself to blog, because of the beautiful date today.
So, 12.12.12
12th of December, 2012
This morning I tweeted that 10 years ago, one of my aim and goal in life was to get married on this date. Since 12 is my favourite number, this would have been the perfect date for me.
Childish wishes and dreams.
:)
Last year I accepted the fact that there's no chance of me getting married on my dream date. So I said to myself, let's at least do sonething during that date to make it memorable. So that in another 10 years, I could think back and remember what I was doing on 12.12.12
So what did I do today?
Woke up early, took a shower, hang out the laundry, cooked rice for doggies' dinner (and also mine), drove to work, tidied up table, checked emails, update training matrix, settle timesheet problems, constantly looking for payslip, go thru list of names on which contract to extend, call here and there, go up and down, drove back home, cooked dinner, took in dry laundry, had dinner, gave doggies dinner, watched Nickelodeon while folding baju, showered, did laundry, checked on love, blog.
Exciting huh? Very memorable.
If I was still staying near to love, would have at least tried dropping by his place with maybe a cake. But we're at each ends of Miri and he is tired from going throught a stressful day. So hey, I'll just let 12.12.12 go..
Actually there's lots to blog about. My working life, KL trip to watch Big Bang, le bf meeting my mum, one of my babe's Engagement Dinner, Company Dinner, Pre Christmas dinner, Mammoth Mass, baking Red Velvet, Brunei trip....oh so many.
But tired eyes are asking me to sleep soon....
I feel old... In another 12 more days, I will be officially a year older.
Age is catching up.
Will blog again, hopefully before I fly off to Singapore!
Good night poppets!
Bye 12.12.12
xoxoxo

0 comments:
Post a Comment