Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Big Bang Fever

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock

Throughout the day, I've been patiently waiting for the stroke of midnight.
Why, you ask?
I am patiently waiting for the release of Big Bang's new MV

Friends of mine in FB surely must be tired of me already. 
I think I've spammed their recent news timeline with enough pictures and videos of Big Bang.
Especially Dong Youngbae, or better known by his stage name of Taeyang.

Bwahahaha! 
Yeah, I am a fan of Big Bang.
My apologies to all my non KPop fan friends on FB (and also on Twitter).
But their voice, compared to other Kpop bands, waayyyy better.
My apologies again to non Big Bang fans.
But how can you resist the rapping skills of G.Dragon?
How can you resist TOP's deep voice?
How can you ever resist Taeyang's dance skills?
How can you resist Seungri's voice?
How can you resist Daesung's fun personality?
How on earth can you resist BIG BANG???

Yeah, Big Bang fever.

Ok bye!
I think the MV is already released.

"Wow, Fanstatic baby."

*screamslikehighschoolgirl*

xoxoxoxo

0 comments: