Whoa.
It's already the month of March. I haven't been for quite some time now. Not that I don't have anything to write about. Heck, I have LOTS to write about. I was just too lazy to switch on my laptop and type. Yeah, this is what happens when my dad introduced Le Tab into our family and hands it over to me. I do everything with Le Tab now. My Baby Galaxy is only for calling, Tweeting and Whatsapp-ing. Yes, I can blog with Le Tab. But my fingers are too fat and I keep on creating typos. And besides, it doesn't feel the same to be using anything else besides my laptop for creating blog-posts.
So, what's new?
Week 2 for Semester 1, 2012 has started. And me, being oh-so-clever is back with only 2 units to complete. Which means I only have 4 classes per week. Mondays and Tuesdays are no classes days. Then for Wednesdays and Thursdays I'll be free by the afternoons. And as for Fridays, only 1 and a half hour of class to attend. So, I am very free. For now.
Spent my RM200 book voucher on 7 new books. 3 for me, 2 for my lil brother, 1 for my bestie and the last is for someone. So for the moment, I have 5 books to be read (1 a gift from a friend and 1 borrowed). Oh, and speaking of that someone....
That someone is the same person I talked about on my last post. Things have developed amongst us, and yet we are still as before. In fact, I met up with him again end of December. We went out for some drinks and just catch up. But then, the drinking session went wrong. Oh my, I am not a good drinker. And him, he blurted out something that means made me confuse. I don't know whether it was his intention or not but what he said that night made everything I've questioned before makes sense. But where do we stand now? Still no strings attached.
"Time will tell."
"Time will tell."
What else??
My room mate is pregnant! I am so excited for her!
So far, I have 4 pregnant friends and 1 new mum.
Like wow.
Sometimes I wonder, when is it my turn. Coz I am a big fan of babies and toddlers.
But then, I am in no rush.
So, I guess this should be enough for tonight.
Le Tab is calling me. :)
Until next post.
xoxoxo

0 comments:
Post a Comment