Just a random post on a Sunday evening. Wasting precious time before going off to the beach for a jog later. Hm, I have lots of sunset pics from my jogging activities. Maybe will post 'em up later when I'm free (or procrastinating). ;)
Yesterday, the girls and I went shopping for Prom. Yes, Prom is coming real soon!! This Friday, 30th September. The theme, Red Carpet Soiree.
And so, while out Prom accessories hunting, we went hunting for that Oh-So-Sexy Red lipstick that matches us. Tried on so many that I got really tired of lipsticks. And FYI, I am soooo not a lipstick person. *sigh* But then, we found the colour that seems okay... (And means more to me I guess. Coz I really dun look good in lipsticks.)
And, girls being girls, once we have one something new, what else do we do best?
CAM-WHORING!!
Hahaha.
Red is OH-SO-SEXY-HOT!!
Hahaha.
Okthanksbye!!
xoxoxo

0 comments:
Post a Comment