April. Wow. Why is time passing by so fast?! I'm not even having a good time. Or maybe I am, without realizing it. Hmmm... Is doing assignments and tutorial questions considered as having a good time?? Haha.
I know, I know... Even with wifi 24/7 at home I'm still not writing regularly. I dunno. There's nothing much to say now anyway. Hmmm... Lemme think first what has happened recently in my life.
**thinking**
Okay. Last night I felt relieved. After telling what was really happening to a friend of mine. But I felt a bit bad too for telling her what our friend was going through bcoz I know she has a soft and caring heart. The story I told might her sad and worried. And that was just the summary! But still, felt relieved.
I'm supposed to be tidying up my room now because the landlady will be coming. My air-con socket seems to be having problem. So she's coming over to check. Feeling a bit nervous 'coz I've never met her. Hehe.
Ow! I bought wall stickers to decorate my room a bit. There's a lotof space in my new room and my hand itches to do something artsy on the walls. So far there's 2 spot where I've covered with wall stickers. Still thinking what to do next. Maybe cover it with more wall stickers and try to create a story out of them. Haha.
And for the last 2 night I dreamt of the past. I dunno why the past suddenly decided to come back and haunt my dreams 'coz I've been doing okay. I mean, sure there are a part of me thats still a bit sad over what had happened but I'm not letting that sad part of me take over my life like it used to. But those dreams, makes me sad when I wake up. But its okay. 'Coz later on during the day, I'll just focus on something else and be happy again. ;)
What else? What else? Yesterday had salmon for lunch at Sanga Japanese Restaurant. But I forgot to take a pic coz I was too hungry. Haha.
Maybe I can stop now? Coz I'm out of ideas. Will write again soon.
xoxo
Saturday, April 2, 2011
April already?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment