Okay okay okay! I know its past midnight and I should be asleep by now. But the problem is, I accidently fell asleep around 6pm and only woke up at 8.30pm. (¡_¡) Besides, it's always at times like this when I get the most ideas on what to write.
But, I've said earlier on in the tittle itself that this will be a short post. I am curently into the vintage bag craze. Since I saw a shop full with those cute bags in Kuching somewhere around Dec last year. But I missed out the opportunity to get myself one. Really felt bummed out. Until I found bags like those I saw back in Dec in a boutique in one of Miri's shopping mall. Yeah! So I got myself a bag (thanks to my generous lil sis who sponsered me) and I was happy.
Then! Just a while ago, my bestie's cousin (who's like family already to me) called and told me she bought a vintage bag for her sis but the sis already has one with d same colour. So she asked me whether I want the bag. Like HELL YEAH!! Hahaha.
So now I am more than happy. ;)
Ok that's all. Need to go to sleep 'coz I have to wake up early later. Breaskfast with darling bestie. At 8! Haha.
xoxo
p/s. I'm gonna have a new dress as well. N knowing this gal, she always chooses dresses that are cute and suits my taste. :)
Sunday, April 3, 2011
A short post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment