Saturday, March 26, 2011

If I Could Have Just One Kiss?

Haha. Watsup wif d tittle? It's a line from a song thats been stuck in my head for almost a week now. Just One Kiss by Nick Carter. Oh? Heard a snigger there. Yes, I'm a Nick Carter fan. Been a fan since 1997. Hush! Haha.

Right now, I'm suppose to be typing my 2000 word essay. But I don't have the motivatiin and I don't have any idea how to start. Waiting for the 'feel' to come. Then I can start. Haha. So until the 'feel' comes, lemme waste some time doing nothing. **procastinating** :)

Lately, I dunno why but I feel trapped. Dunno what more suitable words to use. Sorry Mr.Bestie if my answer was not the one you wanted to hear. But after a 5yr relationship, not including the time I took to completely let go and move, I wanna be free. I wanna enjoy being single. Haha. I cannot describe the incredible feelings i feel now when my heart has finally moved on. I fly like I could soar! *exaggerate* Haha. But really, I can't find the right word to describe. I'm just so very happy. So I wanna savour this feeling. I don't wanna get tied up so soon. Luciky the Bestie understands. Heck, more than understands! He gave me advises some more! <- direct translation. My dad will kill me if he finds out I'm writing sentences thus way. Anyway, he really is a sweet guy. But I dunno.. I don't have that butterfly in ur tummies feelings with him. *sigh* Besides, even though we've known each other for like 12 years ... People changes. Believe me, I've changed. In High School, I was this noisy girl that laughs out loudly and swear excessively. Haha. Look at me now. I've grown up. And this is who I am now, not the loud noisy girl from High School. And I'm afraid, its dat loud noisy girl he's looking for. Well she's still here, somewhere deep inside. But there a sensitivepart of me over that noisy girl now. Heartache and experience really changed me. :) So, even with 12 years of friendship, Mr.Bestie doesn't know me well enough yet. And sadly, I sometimes get annoyed. So to save whatever friendship I have left, that was the best answer I could give.

Btw, my lil bro will be studying in Miri now. Starts on Monday. Hope he will be better. :)

Now, I better go back to staring at my lappie screen. *sigh*

p.s : I dunno why but suddenly there's A LOT of cute guys when I walk around campus. Haha.

xoxo

0 comments: