Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Long Goodbye

Hello poppets.

Wow.
Hiatus mode for 2 years.
2 years seems like forever. And a lot has happened since my last post in 2014. It's too much to write down all that has happened.

So back to the title of the post.

Yes. It's time for me to say goodbye to this blog. 

Reading back on what has happened in my life, I came to realize that a lot has changed. The people around me has changed, I have changed. And the biggest change that has happened,
is this

Yeap.
I.Am.A.Mother
Love and I finally tied the knot earlier this year, and produced a miniature us.

Being at home 24/7 with the lil one, trying to adjust with the big change in my life has made me rant a lot on Twitter. And this made me realize how important writing still is or me to express myself and to let out some steam. I need it to release the stress I'm handling and the limit of 140 words that Twitter is implementing made me realize "I NEED TO START BLOGGING AGAIN."

But to just pick up and start writing again on this blog (especially after the last post) would seem weird. There's a lot of holes that's the missing events of my life that I should have shared first but did not because I was too busy being an adult (read JOB RESPONSIBILITIES). And so, this is why I have decided to end this blog and start up a new one. Fresh start.

Heck. Starting a new blog is not as easy as I thought it would be. Just on arranging the templates has given me a headache. And I am not sure how frequent I'll blog, since I have a tiny human to take care of now. But because I really miss writing and I need it, here's my new blog → http://ramblesandprattles.blogspot.my/

I SHOULD START BLOGGING THERE SOON!
(I am still a procrastinator. Can't seem to get rid of this bad habit)

I'll miss this blog. It is the record of what has happened mostly during my days as a university student. So full of dramas, and yet so many events that I a reflect on. 

And so, as I turn 30 today, I bid you all a fond farewell.

Adieu.
xoxo

0 comments: