Friday, September 7, 2012

Calories Calories Calories

Obviously from the title, the topic for this post would be about calories.
I've gained weight, A LOT! This is by far the heaviest I've been. Oh, no no no. 2nd heaviest. The heaviest I've been was 3 weeks ago at 58kg. That's right, 58!

Current weight? 55.7kg. Yeap, Bit overweight for a person of my height (which is 150cm, fyi). 

Sooo.... been trying to get back on track. Burning calories and watching my intakes.
Been on the treadmill, trying to burn of at least 300 calories daily now. Phew! Have to really push myself to do so. Last year, I could burn of 500 calories easily on the treadmill. Why oh why did I let myself get lazy???

And so today, I've been doing cleaning the whole house. Up and down, in and out. Took me like almost 4 hours to get everything done, including the laundries and also cleaning the puppies. After all that, I hopped onto the treadmill and did brisk walking to burn off 200 calories only (coz I was tired). Then after a short rest, off I went to prepare lunch.

Wanna know how many calories I burnt from 8am til 2pm?

Mopping (1hr) - 143
Sweeping (1hr) - 131
Dusting & take out trash (15mins) - 21
Wash dish & clear table (15mins) - 21
Vacuuming (15mins) - 36
Cook & prepare meal (1hr) - 57
Laundry (15mins) - 14
Sweep outside house (15mins) - 43
Play with dog, sit (15mins) - 21
Bathing dog, stand (1hr) - 143
Make bed (15mins) - 14
Scrubbing bathroom, sink (15mins) - 40
Treadmill (45mins) - 200
Sit-up (5mins) - 38

TOTAL: 922

:)

Wish me luck on getting back into shape before December!
Going to attend High School bestie wedding reception.
Must.Be.In.Shape.


0 comments: