6.30 in the morning and I'm at the beach. The sound of waves crashing on the shores are the most soothing sounds for me. It always have been. I love the beach. Why are people wasting their time sleeping when they can be strolling?
From where I'm sitting, I can see the jetty. Haven't been there for quite a while. But I guess, I don't really wanna go there... The memories, ah! Go away! :(
Last night was horrible. Simply horrible. I was really looking forward to this. But last night, I locked myself in the bathroom, quietly crying my heart out. Plain torture ok? I know I've said I moved on. But as strong and patient as I seem, I don't have enough strength to just sit there and watch someone I used to love being lovey-dovey with someone else. Pure torture okay?
Ok, I hear questions asked in why am I torturing myself like this. FYI, it was supposed to be us friends only. But then, ***** couldn't trust XX and so tagged along. Fine, I told myself I will be okay. I'll just talked to my other friends, XX's cousin. But then, she bailed. Said she was too tired to join us. Argh!! So it was only the 3 of us left. Damn. If I knew my other friend would bail, I would rather not come along. Eventhough I haven't seen XX for almost a month now, I'd rather not meet XX at all then torture myself...
But I guess I just have to suck it up and deal with it. Going to jump into the pool later and just ignore ***** for the whole day. She's caused me so many pain. So I don't think I owe her anything. K gtg. Sandflies are killing me.
Gtg and put on my smiling face again. :)
xoxo
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Early morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment