Dear tears, don't visit me tonight k?
I received a missed call from ***** just now. I dunno what she wants. Texted XX to tell about d miss call that I received. Now feeling a bit sad.. I am moving on, being happy without XX in my life anymore. I don't need ***** to pop in and remind me how happy she is with XX. Thanks, but no thanks...
Although this sem has been hectic to the point if me getting sick from all the workload, I'm grateful. I'm grateful to have new friends around me. I'm grateful for the new environment that my Heavenly Father has placed me in. I will learn to be strong and believe one day my heart will learn to completely forgive and won't be afraid to start all over again. I place my heart unto the hands that I trust the most and the one that I know will never desert me.
Just a while ago, I was listening to Avril's song tittled Goodbye Lullaby. Can't help feeling sad. Perhaps that will be my lullaby for tonight.
Off to bed. Early right tonight? I'll wake up early tomorrow and continue my last assignment for this sem. Time really does fly by right? Been acknowledging to myself that I am officially single for 9 months now, even though I know it has been more. I will be strong and forget the past.
I'll blog again soon with happy events. Nites.
xoxo
Monday, May 16, 2011
Don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment