Been a while since I blogged late at night. :)
My thoughts for tonight, we don't always get all that we want. Right?
I've been through a lot. My life has been nothing but dramas and dramas. But I bet a lot of those around me doesn't realize. Haha. Can't blame them when I'm the one trying so hard to hide the truth thats happening. I'm sorry. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's a lot of things that I've hoped and wished for. Some of it has been fulfilled, some not. *sigh* Sometimes it bugs me that there's so many things that I've wanted and yet can't have. Take my love life for an example. I've never, never, never wanted my relationship to end this way. And never in a million years would I've wanted to find out that the person I'm so in love with can have feelings for different girls in the same time. It's so complicated. It saddens me that many of my hopes and dreams were never fulfilled. But hey, we can't always have it all. :)
I'm learning to look at the bright side. Be thankful for what you had and have. Don't dwell too long on thoughts of how it would have been or unfulfilled wishes. Don't grapse too tightly onto dreams that will never be. Don't cling too long onto memories of the past.
I'm doing that. Bit by bit. And hey, I can say that I'm 50% healed. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, the lesson? Be thankful for what you had and cherish what you have.
Off to bed now. Nitey-nite.
p/s: Out of all the things I want in life and have or havent received; you are by far the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you.

0 comments:
Post a Comment