Saturday, November 16, 2013

One month

Yesterday marks 1 month. 1 month has passed by. Has it been too fast or too slow?
 
There are times I completely forgot that that incident happened. But then there are times when I am alone, I would miss the little private moments I alone go through and experience.
 
Yesterday when I woke up, the first thought I had was the amount of mixed feelings surging through me one month ago. Anxious, sad, worry, angry, and loneliness. One month ago, I stood looking out of a window, watching the world wake up and prepare to face another new day. There was a feeling of serene calmness as I watch the sky changes colour and became brighter. It rained the night before, so the street before me looked as if washed anew.
 
New Life.
 
If I could have captured the image I saw while looking out of my window that morning, that would be the title I choose to name the picture.
 
Out of the many moments and feelings I had and felt that 24 hours, the moment I looked put of the window in the early hours of a new day would be the one that continues to haunt.
 
Sometime I regret making that decision. But then I know to choose the other way, I was not ready.
 
My faith is slowly being eaten.

0 comments: