Sunday, April 21, 2013

Time flies ...

Hello poppets.

Tick-tock, it's almost end of April. And my last post was in Jan, wishing everyone a happy new year. Haha! Been really busy, work and everything else in between. But, life's good.

Was scrolling through stuffs in my Tab earlier on. And I came across this Whatsapp Conversation that I saved. Reading through it made me smile. Especially at one part. 

So a year ago, I was busy exchanging Whatsapp texts with a person, getting to know him better. And on this one particular day, March 23, I suddenly texted 'I miss you.' Why? Haha, typical me. Cause I was somewhat mad at another friend of ours for something he said about only being friends for now and will go on separate ways when Uni life is over. We were just teasing each other actually. And so from that 'I miss you' sentence, our conversation went on to giving advises and stuff. Coz this person told me that he is too busy working 12 hours a day that he doesn't have time to be in a relationship. Me being me,  I started to spurt out advises. One of it goes like this, "Find a girl who is patient and understanding. Don't worry too much, she might turn up in the most unexpected time and place."

Me and my big mouth. Guess who was the girl he found?

Me.

Hahaha! Yes, that person I was giving advises to was Love. Back then we were just starting to know each other better. I was already attracted to him, heck I've been attracted since the first time I met him. But I just brushed it off and told myself I wasn't ready for anything and that I still wanted to have fun. Those advises that I gave, I sincere meant him to find someone else that he would find suitable for him. How was I supposed to know his patient and understanding girl ended up being me. 

Next Sunday marks 1 year for us. Time really does flies. Looking back on how we started out, still makes me smile. I guess the chemistry was already there from day 1 but we just weren't sure. We were usually under the influence of alcohol whenever we hang out together. But then, if it wasn't for the alcohol influence then we wouldn't realize our feelings for each other. Back then, whenever he sends me back after our nightlife activities,  I would always say thank you and give him a kiss in his cheek. Even if it wasn't him sending me home, I'd hug him before leaving and tell him I had fun. Haha, silly tipsy me. 

1 year. Makes me wanna cry sometimes. My reward for surviving all the previous tears and heartache. Among everything and anything else that I have done in my life, I am never more sure of anything else then I am sure about him. Thank you so much Heavenly Father, he is the answer to all my previous prayers done in tears.

One more week Love, then it's already a year for us. Thank you for making me smile everyday. I know I advised you to look for a patient and understanding girl, and you've told me you found that girl in me. But the truth is, you are my patient and understanding guy. 

Praying for many more years to come.

Happy 1st Anniversary in advance Love.
(because I won't be blogging next week!)

xoxoxo


0 comments: