Saturday, June 16, 2012

Burden off my chest

Missing ♥ tonight. Kinda hard to adjust back after having him with me for 7 nights in a row. Last night was the best. Pillow talks, telling each other more about ourselves and finally having the courage to open up about our own dark past.

I was surprised of his past. Yes I know no one is perfect. Heck, I've said that a few times before, stressing that I am not perfect. I listen, I understand, then I let go. Why should I hold on to his stories of his past? His past shaped his character today, all the lesson learnt to bring out a better person. I don't really care about his past. It's a future with him that I care about. Focus on today to create a better future together, yes? :)

Even my past has not been all rainbows and butterflies. There were things that I've hidden from my new circle of friends. Only those that I feel close and worthy knows about my past. And he deserves to know all of me, then he can decide whether he can accept me for who I am. That's why I finally had the courage to open up about my past. I know he was a bit shocked. But I can see that he tried to accept it.

Tell me, have you ever just suddenly realized how much in love you are with one person? And to wonder how is it even possible to fall even more in love as each day passes. If all the heartache and pain I've been through for the past few years were meant to lead me to this person, I have no regrets. In fact, I will do it all over again and not change a thing. Just as long as in the end, I get to meet, know, like and love this guy. Thank you Heavenly Father, for answering my prayer. Could You go even further to give us courage to face any obstacles that You would place before us as tests.

I love this guy. He really is different. Being with him, I dont have to always be conversing. Just having him near me with the silence hanging around us, makes me feel safe. Just because he is near me.

Can't wait to see what the future has in stored for us.
Just like the lyrics from my all time fave song (and a must wedding song!) At The Beginning by Donna Lewis & Richard Marx.

"We were strangers, on a crazy adventure. Never dreaming how our dreams would come true."

Off to bed. Yes I know its a bit early for me. But then I didn't had enough sleep (coz I rather be awake talking to him) and woke up early to pack and clean up my room and stuffs. I am now currently at my aunt's place, job hunting. Bit far from that some one but thanking the Lord that we are actually still within driving distance.

So, good night now poppets.

xoxoxo

0 comments: