This is unexpected.
Before I go on with this post, I'd like to share a quote I read few weeks ago.
"Your absence has been too long, that your presence doesn't matter anymore."
Yeah. Exactly what I wanna talk about.
I never thought it would come to this. I never thought there could/might be a different future with someone different other than you. But the sad thing is, it will and is happening right now. You're so confusing, and I guess you always will. I'll never truly understand what is it you actually want from me, from us (if there ever was an us in your head). Motivation or Distraction? You chose to stay away, to stay quiet. Ignoring me or anything about me. I guess you have your own reasons.
You always told me to let things be.
"Time will tell."
And time has shown me.
Time has shown me that we were never meant to be.
You will never be anything more to me than just a tiny feeling that I'd keep away at the corner of my heart.
Time has shown me that there's another who is not afraid to show his effort no matter how busy or tired he is. And as time passes, time has shown me that I am not attracted to this guy, I'm actually falling in love.
Then what was the feeling I had for you before time showed me my real feelings? I'm guessing, it's more to the sense of nostalgia...
How you are always able to remind how I was before and made that character reappear after all the drama I've been through, maybe I was just holding on to that.
I am not sure....
But what I am sure, its goodbye.
Sorry we never got the chance to develop further into a different type of relationship.
Letting go for the third time.
Sucks real bad.
But hey, thats life.
"Time will tell."
It has.

0 comments:
Post a Comment