Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mad World?

Hello.

Listening to the Glee Project's version of Mad World now.
It says a bit on what I've been feeling for the month of November.

A lot has happened since my last emo post.

Everyday I am learning.
Hey, people always say that I am a strong person, so that means I should be strong right?

A friend says that my heart is stubborn and that my eyes are blind.
Hm...maybe he is right.
But then, forgive me for being like that.
The past has really changed me, a lot.

Besides that all, results are out.
And looks like I will be seeing Curtin again next year.
Not as its graduate but as its student again.
Crap.

What else?
Oh, the other him is back.
And acting a bit weird.
Close friends are telling me to let loose this time.
But how can they understand that I am afraid that history will repeat itself again.
I cannot and will not go through that again.

"Time will tell."

December is just a few more hours again.
2010's December has been hellish.
How will 2011's December treat me?

I have 4 friends getting married this December.
And I am so happy for them.
:)

Other than that, I hope 2011's ending will be nice.

Better go shower now.
Take care loves.

xoxo

0 comments: