Monday, August 9, 2010

What should I do?

Just got back from campus. *sigh* I'm in trouble. Found out last night that the Uni did not enrolled me for any units for this semester. Sh*t. Last week when I viewed my Enrollments, all of the units that I applied for was there. Now, 2nd week of the semester, I don't have any units.

Die, die, die ...
How can I go for any classes if I'm not enrolled at all?

Went to asked about it just now. They're trying to sort it out. So all I can do now is to just sit in my room and wait for their calls. *sigh* Why does this kinds of stuffs always happens to me?

So now, what should I do if they say they can't enroll me for any units because it's too late to do enrollments? What should I do?

0 comments: