Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Letter to Santa .. ;P

Dear Santa,

This year for my birthday+ Christmas, I would really, really, really love to have a fluffy little puppy... A puppy that's playful and oh-so-cute. A puppy that I can love and pamper.

If it's possible, I would really love to have a fluffy Border Collie puppy. Here's some pictures for your reference.




But then, if you can't get any fluffy Border Collie puppies, I guess just any fluffy puppies would be ok. Just like the pictures below.






Please, please, please Santa ... I really would love to have a puppy .. I've been good this year (though I did skip a few classes and bought stuffs that I din really need ;P)

Will be waiting for my puppy on Christmas morning~~ :)

I Love You Santa!!

Love,
Christine
XOXO

p/s: Santa, there will be a glass of milk and some cupcakes for you on the table beside the Christmas tree. :)

0 comments: