It's 1.56am. Here I am still wide awake. I can't sleep~!! And the worst thing is, I have a 8.30am class later on.
Aarrgghhh!!!!
Btw, went to Bintang Megamall after MOS tute. Went to check on LG's Cookie price. *sigh~ Still RM850. I'm like so in love with Cookie. But a bit frustrated coz there's no 3G. Is it worth buying? I'm still thinking whether I should buy it or not. Hurm ... To buy, or not to buy?
Owh, I've a funny tale to tell. My sis currently owns a LG Chocolate. But after she saw LG's Ice Cream, she wanted to trade in her old phone for it. So she went to my dad and told him, "Daddy, can I trade in my Chocolate for an Ice Cream?". And my dad was a bit confused. He was like, "Wah~ food also can trade in ka now?". Hahahaha. Turns out that he didn't know that LG's new phone was named Ice Cream. So imagine what he thought when I told him about buying Cookie... Hahaha.
OMG~!! It's 2.10am already~!! Darn. To a certain friend, if you're reading my blog, Boh heran mun aku nguap jak keja lam class lak. Hahaha.
I better try to ZzZzZz now. If not, for sure I'll have a hard time waking up later at 7. Sleeping Beauty bah .. Hehe.
Goodnite people. Opps! Wrong wrong wrong .. Goodmorning! ;P
Aarrgghhh!!!!
Btw, went to Bintang Megamall after MOS tute. Went to check on LG's Cookie price. *sigh~ Still RM850. I'm like so in love with Cookie. But a bit frustrated coz there's no 3G. Is it worth buying? I'm still thinking whether I should buy it or not. Hurm ... To buy, or not to buy?
Owh, I've a funny tale to tell. My sis currently owns a LG Chocolate. But after she saw LG's Ice Cream, she wanted to trade in her old phone for it. So she went to my dad and told him, "Daddy, can I trade in my Chocolate for an Ice Cream?". And my dad was a bit confused. He was like, "Wah~ food also can trade in ka now?". Hahahaha. Turns out that he didn't know that LG's new phone was named Ice Cream. So imagine what he thought when I told him about buying Cookie... Hahaha.
OMG~!! It's 2.10am already~!! Darn. To a certain friend, if you're reading my blog, Boh heran mun aku nguap jak keja lam class lak. Hahaha.
I better try to ZzZzZz now. If not, for sure I'll have a hard time waking up later at 7. Sleeping Beauty bah .. Hehe.
Goodnite people. Opps! Wrong wrong wrong .. Goodmorning! ;P

2 comments:
huhu..last nite I slept at 3.30am..busy ym-ing with a friend of mine..huhu..n I got a 8.00am class..huhu..today is my busiest day in a week..that's so crazy...
Haha. Sometimes I get carried away too. I can get on thru the day wif just only 2 hours of sleep. But this week will be the first week of class. Takut terlanjur tido. Haha.
Post a Comment